Friday, February 6, 2009

A Night Out on the Town

Holy Taco style!


My buddy Phillip and I went out the other evening for tacos and Tecates at one of my favorite spots in the city, Holy Taco in East Atlanta. Jeero looves this place, from the yummy food to the awesome murals.

East Atlanta Village is one of my favorite parts of town. Where else can Jeero go and feel completely at home? The waitresses even commented at how cute I am. This little hottie Emily was especially fond of Jeero.


We are both so hott the hot sauce can't compete!

We were also stoked to see that they were collecting signatures for a petition to end the recent streak of violence in the area. Atlantans are really coming together to bring awareness to the issue and I'm proud to say that I could sign a petition while enjoying my dinner. (If you want more information on this, let me know)


The beef brisket tacos are my favorite.

After a few drinks and a rousing conversation (really man, must you continue to rant and rave about the Spanish on the menu being incorrect? We live in Georgia, no one can pronounce that nonsense anyways!), it was time to get Phillip home, he's an old man, you know. Bed by 4 or something.

Duude, why are you sticking me down your shirt? No more Tecate for you!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment